has anyone got the Deus Ex premium theme?

just wondering what it looks like, if its any good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWVWRx2zV0g]     Locations Theme

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPf6lN4oEmg]     Characters Theme

wow these forums are so ***. I have 2 different internet explorers trying to view this thread with images with compatability mode on and it still wont show them

I'm using Firefox. I posted Youtube videos of the Deus Ex themes from Theme XBOX. Just try going to Youtube and searching something like "Deus Ex Human Revolution Premium Theme Xbox".

there pretty cool i might get one, thanks for sharing btw and fairplay for the channel, very useful

The Deus Ex premium theme is really bad actually. The background is decent enough. But when you view your friends list on the dashboard, it has various characters from the game standing behind each of your friends. And they look absolutely horrid. I actually recommend buying the theme just so you can see how completely ridiculous the female merc looks.

My question would be, with the massive dashboard update coming in ( I think) November, what's going to happen with these premium themes? I have (and indeed am using) the Fallout 3 premium theme now, but if the dashboard is going to change completely how will my current theme work with it? Or will it just be money wasted after that?

I got it and its terrible.In fact Im done paying for themes.Gold members BARELY get anything for their money and themes and pics should be free for us.PS + gives way more for their service compared to MS LIVE.It doesnt matter though once this Sub period ends I wont be reapplying for membership.

[quote user="AlmondAdam"]

My question would be, with the massive dashboard update coming in ( I think) November, what's going to happen with these premium themes? I have (and indeed am using) the Fallout 3 premium theme now, but if the dashboard is going to change completely how will my current theme work with it? Or will it just be money wasted after that?

[/quote]
They will most likely still remain, just like they have through every other Dashboard Update. However the new Dashboard still looks like it will block out most of a picture in a Premium Theme. (not that recent Premium Themes are good to begin with) due to the size of each Hub for Games, Movies etc.

The good thing is that the new dashboard has got rid of the curved blob that takes away half of the theme. However like I said above, the new dashboard is pretty large covering all of the middle of the screen. I really hope Microsoft have done something in the new update to give us a full view of themes.

Fingers crossed then...tentatively... :p

[quote user="AlmondAdam"]

Fingers crossed then...tentatively... :p

[/quote]
Aye! :P

There should be a beta soon for the new dashboard, so we should get an answer soon. I am keeping an eye out on MajorNelson.com, as he said he would post an update as soon as possible on when the beta would become available to sign up for.