Has anyone got rare drops yet?

What did you get and what/who did you kill to get it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

rats drop humanity, item drop rates also increase when you have humanity stored up next to your health bar, use 1 humanity and look at status under item drop rate, increases per humanity, so id guess the best way to get drops is using humanity, not sure if increased drop rate means for rarer items too. not sure.

if you rescue a golden knight, near the gargoyle boss fight, he goes back to fireshrine, below the main bonfire, kill him, or he will kill the woman who upgrades your estus flask. he also drops a nice ring. increases HP, defense and equip weight, only it breaks when you unequip it, so keep it equipped until you find something a lot better.

for a cheap way to kill him lure him near an edge/cliff, he will either roll off or jump off, if not just knock him off, remember where you kill him and where he spawned, because the item doesnt spawn straight away if he is knocked off, i had to die before the ring appeared where he was sat before.

Are you sure we're supposed to kill that guy?  We don't need him later?  And does anyone know why that voice goes "Hnng Hnng" when you go in the ruins in fire link now?  Didn't used to be there, now it is, creeping me out.

@jabippy, it's creeping me out, too hahaha!

And I figured the amount of humanity you carry increases the drop rate of items. I was just wondering what booty other people have managed to snag. :)

Its better to kill that guy after he kills the firekeeper and that "Hnng Hnng" is Frap, ull meet him later. :P

Yeah, I thought that was what I heard, that way you get her stuff, he's gone now anyway after I killed the gap dragon.

well any boss with a tail drops a unique weapon. and the black knight's weapons are pretty powerful when you can use them.  and i dont advise it if you need them still but most NPC's will drop a unique weapon and humanity when you kill them.

Yea, but if you use the item that drops from where the firekeeper died, you can evade that guys world, kill him, get his ring and also find his armor ona corpse out on a ledge.

If you want to really increase your rare drop rate, and have the ability to enter Sen's Fortress (i.e. you've already rang both bells), go get the Covetous Gold Serpent Ring.  Boosts item discovery +200!  Pretty easy to find, and if you're human it shouldn't be hard to summon someone at the front gates to help you push through a little to get it.

Also, pick up the Lightning Spear while you're in there.  :)

i killed a black knight and got a black knight broad sword. has 205 damage..strpnger than my drake sword but you need like 26 strenght to weild it. also what do i do with the sun medal i got from the dude in firelink shrine after i beat the gargoyles (finnally)

You can use a sun medal, read A sun medal, to trade to Snuggly's nest in the Northern Undead Asylum for an item. You can only trade certain items and only one of each of said items that are allowed.