Hardline Pro with Recon Drone.

This was in the support class loadout on IGN. With hardline pro you get a kill every 2 assists. IGN says every 2 tagged assists with the recon drone counts as a kill. But I though kills don't stack up in the support class. Am I doing some wrong? Or is IGN wrong. Does it work for any of you?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

IGN is wrong. And that's a pretty big error. Believe me, I've tried that. Recon drone assists don't count towards pointstreaks. That's why they're classified as something else, a "tag assist".

You dont get a "kill" per say, but the credit bar on the side of the screen that counts up towards your kill streaks will go up with two assist, just like it goes up with one kill. Also capping a flag counts towards your Support KSR, just like a kill.

I know I don't get a "kill". Just a point streak. I just wanna know if they do add up in support class or not. And A LIVID PENGUIN you've tried it and it doesn't work?

^^I see what your saying now. Fly the Recon Drone (remote small helo) around and "tag" people and build towards your next Support KSR? Yeah, I dont think that will work, but I havent tried it.

If you have Hardline Pro and have tagged people with your Recon Drone your assists do stack going towards your point streaks regardless of how many times you die. Assists do not fall under the Strike Package Challenges. The Recon Drone has it's own challenge called Mosquito, for every one you call in it counts towards the challenge and thats it.

[quote user="Miami Jackson"]

If you have Hardline Pro and have tagged people with your Recon Drone your assists do stack going towards your point streaks

[/quote]

Dang it, I ment DO NOT stack towards your point streaks. A Tagged Assist is seperate from a Assist. In that a Tag only counts towards your overall score, while a Assist counts towards your overall score and point streaks.

Well since the question has already been answered, I just wanna point out the fact that this guy modded his gamerscore.. just look at his activity. 12/11/12 was quite a busy day, huh? It makes it even worse the fact that you're an ambassador..  

Gentlemen we're dealing with someone that has absolutely....no life.

De qui est-ce que tu parles?

I don't speak french, it's from one of my favorite songs by Megadeth.