hardened edition

got the standard edition on preorder but wanted hardened.whats my chances of picking this up at best buy tuesday morning yah think guys??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

23.7% chance of a successful mission.

Highly doubtful picking it up in stores.  It's pretty common knowledge that the Hardened edition is widely sold out.  I think you might be able to still preorder from GS ONLINE, but Best Buy is out of the question.  You may get lucky and find a copy at Wally World or Target, but if you REALLY want it, I'd try preordering online.

I know it will be hard to come by, even online. Most retailers are sold out of the Hardened edition online and in person.

You're S.O.L. big guy.  I just checked Best Buy, Gamestop, and Wally World online and they're ALL sold out online.  Target shows that you can still get it online, but who really knows with Target.  You're looking like you're late to the party and are going to be stuck with regular.

just order it from the internet 

shopto.net have it

^ link only has UK version - PAL, not NTSC

0%

well i remember the blacks ops hardned edition was pretty easy to find day it came out,guess ill just have to check it out.

Might try callofduty.com Last night they still were showing you can pre-order elite .....