Hardcore

Why is it so hard to get into a hardcore match every time I go into that server browser it keeps telling me " you have disabled user generated content, all servers will not be shown"

SO when I refresh my settings to everything except regular core an ONLY Hardcore nothing, ZERO, soo I toggle it back to reg core to be shown an up pop about 17 to choose from is there NO hardcore??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

NO

Have any of the problems in hardcore been fixed by the patch?

That's because it's a glitch. Without a patch, it'll continue to happen. Expect a patch soon with the new map pack.

someone said it was a glitch but i was on yesterday an the tea-bager camera is still up an going!<< on HARD-CORE

I have tried HC and when I played I still saw the minimap and the so-called "kill cam"....Are these still in hc?

How long are these matches?  my last CQ with 200 tickets on firestorm lasted a whopping 14 minutes!< full game right from the start<<

good i presume it all automated Fatpanda?? the team killing count? or are u jus pulling my leg?

no iv have also had team members throwing gernades at me in the HQ. And tanks dont have auto repair..

Alot of the team killing is do to guys running in front of you while you are trying to kill the bad guy.then they get mad then team kill you just dont get it some times....later

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

naw team killing is battlefield!  your talking like a call of duty fan boy now..

[/quote]

Griefing is not ok in anygame.