Hardcore Vs Reg Core

My number one reason for liking Hard-core over the other game mode is kills!  my success rate or % of kills has gone waaayyy up! not like on regular core where I was always shooting blanks or rubber bullets.

But No one ever plays Hardcore! Iam lucky if I can get a full match one or two a day an forget about night time or after midnight.. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh man here we go...

I sense much fail coming to this thread.

haven't figured it out yet huh?

if you enjoy HC or even enjoy playing both game modes .....you automatically suck....it's a rule...you have no skill and are worthless as a human being.....according to punk elitists anyway

Where is ShadowVegas he will love this post...heheheheheehe

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

haven't figured it out yet huh?

if you enjoy HC or even enjoy playing both game modes .....you automatically suck....it's a rule...you have no skill and are worthless as a human being.....according to punk elitists anyway

[/quote]

I don't understand this hate for HC players, Both game modes bring a different style of game play. Play what you enjoy. I like Core more then HC because Its more fast paced. However I have friends that only play HC also play from time to time and find it just as challenging as core.  

I prefer core, it's really all about how you want to play. If you want to sit in bushes a lot and crouch walk through the map then play hardcore, and if you like to sprint around quick triggering people then choose core.

Tired of all the core players who think that everyone who plays hardcore does nothing but camp.

its really strange that core players have so much hate and hc players have none, wonder why that is?

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

its really strange that core players have so much hate and hc players have none, wonder why that is?

[/quote]

Not "strange" but the truth. It only makes sense.

Wow. I'm surprised this post didn't go down in flames yet. Hardcore just feels more intense for me, knowing I can't just go sit in a corner and magically regenerate health.