Hardcore strength weapons in standard lobbies

I was playing this game just now and this one guy was walking around (wafting might I add) just getting one burst kills with a type 95. To be honest I don't have the patience to make a video of proof but just wanted to say this is probably some new kind of hack/glitch where these skill-less idiots can have stronger weapons than those who play by the rules.

1.No they were not headshots

2.They were shots around the chest/abdomen

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Type-95 is a one burst kill to the chest...I may have just fed the troll exactly as he wanted...

type 95 is a good gun but can still be beat. Its only medium to close range if your having trouble with these people take them out from a distance.

He didnt have rapid fire and single bursts without rapid fire at long to medium range don't normally kill.

A video of proof would be nice. Otherwise, expect to hear some negativity.

Yes they do, use the gun. *facepalm*

Sorry Zehq i'm not really down with the internet hip hop you're typing, I have used the gun and at range it hardly ever kills with one burst in my experience unless it's a head shot.

you kids these days are so paranoid  if you die right away it's hacking or cheating

what i was pointing out is there was a guy literally WAFTING a type 95 and getting one shots where ever he aimed it, this to me = FAIL GAME

The Type 95 is a three round burst weapon. EACH round does over 35 damage, thus if all three rounds connect, its a ONE BURST KILL. No problems, I mean the snipers are ONE SHOT KILLS. Weapons are OK by me in MW3.

Was that you I shot