Hardcore server issue, what gives?

Alright, you've probably read several threads on this already, but what the heck is going on? I've looked around as much as possible and I can't find a clear explaination as to why the servers are down, that's all I would like is a reason as to why they're not up and running and if they'll be fixed soon. I usually only play hardcore since normal is way to arcadey for my taste, but I've been having to deal with it for a few days and it's really starting to annoy me having to use a whole magazine to kill one person and having health regeneration, but everytime I get on this game I check the hardcore servers to no avail, they're still down.... anyway, if anyone has any information or thoughts reguarding this issue I would like to hear it, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Twitter. @Battlefield   Tweet them, they keep telling everyone they are trying to sort it out. They have given no explanation that I have seen. Going on 48 hours it's been down pretty soon. Glad ufc is on tonight.

That's what I don't understand, if they don't want people to get so frustraited with them, why don't they just give us a reason why the servers are down? It's been awhile, like you said, and is the issue really that bad that such a big company can't handle it in a few days? I just don't understand them, they really have a antequated system of how they deal with this kind of an issue :/  I'll really be glad when the hardcore servers start poping back up though.

Yea it sucks they are down, hope they're trying to fix other things and that's what's taking so long, but as we both know...... We don't know. Lol

So, they are now saying they hae found the root of the problem and are implementing a fix. No time frame was given though:(

-

just saw this on Twitter about 5-6 min ago.

When I called them they said they performed a server update which screwed everything up

Dice *** things up? Get outta' here.. /sarcasm

I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was actually the case, knowing how they have such a "good" track record and all with things, I really wouldn't....

The only servers up are the ones that start with 'P' and I believe those are all EA servers (OK Technically speaking the 'Battlefield' servers are EA servers too) and none of the 'Battlefield' servers are available

Someone must have spilt alot of soda all over those severs down at DICE during their 1 millionth copy sale party and ended up *** up half the game for people...  well, im just speculating, since EA won't give a reason and all

alright ...DICE blows it again..sweet......about the time they bring the HC servers back online they'll be ready to download the latest round of nerfing.....turning even more weapons into nothing....next on the chopping block...anything thats left that could harm a chopper