Hardcore just isn't hardcore anymore...

We all have been there..your enemy comes around the corner and you light him up w/ half a clip from your weapon of choice, you get that crazy hit marker...just for him to aim, shoot, and kill you...smh. Very bothersome...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hardcore is lame anyway. How hardcore it must be getting 1 shot kills no matter what you are using meaning you dont even have to learn how to use that weapon.

Hardcore is for terrible players who only like to hide.

it's the lag compensation, that does that

i love when people say "Hardcore is lame" or "Hardcore is for terrible players" it usually comes from people who have terrible aim and need a full clip to take someone out or someone who can't function with their little mini map telling where to go

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

i love when people say "Hardcore is lame" or "Hardcore is for terrible players" it usually comes from people who have terrible aim and need a full clip to take someone out or someone who can't function with their little mini map telling where to go

[/quote]

Doesn't it make sense your aim would have to be better in Core, seeing as you need more bullets to connect for a kill as opposed to Hardcore?

-

I really couldn't care less about the Core vs. Hardcore argument, but it stands to reason, if your aim is bad, you're going to have a harder time in Core game modes.

[quote user="ShadowMonkey757"]

[/quote]Ive noticed this too. They have the "shoot first, aim later" mentality that wouldnt fly in hardcore. Funny they say we suck, but Ill go into a normal game and freak out on people. Kinda easy IMO when I can get shot and survive to get ugly payback on people. 

My accuracy hovers in the 20-21% range. Aim is fine...Hardcore takes no aim. 1 shot kill, so just spray. 1 shot will always connect. Its built to cater to campers and doesn't promote team or objective play at all. It sucks...all HC players are bad.

^^all HC players are bad. LMAO....your back hair is showing.

"Its built to cater to campers and doesn't promote team or objective play at all"

lol someone who clearly needs a map with enemy location to function at all.

[quote user="DaveJarVu"]

"Its built to cater to campers and doesn't promote team or objective play at all"

lol someone who clearly needs a map with enemy location to function at all.

[/quote]

It's called taking advantage of what's given to you on the game.. just like hardcore scrubs taking advantage of 1 hit kills aross the map :)

Why do you assume the core player can't dominate in hc? i certainly have done in past cods its the easiest mode ever with zero skill, its where the poor gamers have thier moment of glory i understand why you need to defend hardcore.