Hardcore Horde Mode,mics and all dlcs needed,no "rambos"

Going to be hosting open lobbie starting @ 6 p.m. eastern ,3 easy mutators.Need mic and all dlcs.If it works out,I might start doing this on a regular and getting a "group" together,who knows.If you want to jack silverbacks,hit command posts when not yours or like being a *** while you play,don't join your not wanted or needed.Will be specializing on working on fortifications and achievements for anyone along the way as well as going for the whole fifty waves.Have all horde achievements myself  but still love the mode and also play a little Gears 2.Send a message or just drop in the lobbie if its open.GT same as forum.Peace.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Prophet,link is for multiplayer and co-op,my thread strictly hardcore horde,thanks anyway.Planning on being on early a.m. this weekend eastern.Anyone  interested send a message.Good weekend to all,peace.

No Thanks

[quote user="PugdogsDaddy"]

Prophet,link is for multiplayer and co-op,my thread strictly hardcore horde,thanks anyway.Planning on being on early a.m. this weekend eastern.Anyone  interested send a message.Good weekend to all,peace.

[/quote]Last time I checked, playing Horde with a group of people is considered mutiplayer and/or co-op.

This thread strictly horde,no boosting regular play on hardcore.Real plain real simple.

This thread strictly horde,no boosting regular play on hardcore.Real plain real simple.

[/quote]LOL okay. Good luck with your "strictly horde, no co-op, no multiplayer" gaming.

Your thread title "Looking for Multiplayer,Co Op and horde forum friends...." to myself meant versus(multi)co op(campaign and as usual Horde is what it is usually called ,Horde.Played co operatively and with "multiple players".I really apologize for not being as anal retentive and  my opinions  not bordering on sarcasm such as yourself.I'll try a little harder next time, k ?...lol....

Your thread title "Looking for Multiplayer,Co Op and horde forum friends...." to myself meant versus(multi)co op(campaign and as usual Horde is what it is usually called ,Horde.Played co operatively and with "multiple players".I really apologize for not being as anal retentive and  my opinions  not bordering on sarcasm such as yourself.I'll try a little harder next time, k ?...lol....

[/quote]LOL....okay.

I love playing horde. It is really the only game mode I play. I have a mic and all DLC add me and I will play. I could use some help on a couple of the horde achievements.

Added kind "Sir",lol......should be on for a little bit this a.m. and this evening as well.