Hardcore Griefing

There seems to be a group of gamers out there that love griefing hardcore mode.  It is becoming the norm rather than the occasional. 
What ever the reason it is very unsporting.  It takes all kinds, but I think you could find better ways to spend ones time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't noticed an increase. After 2 long gaming sessions me and my buddies ran into one. The way to deal with them is to either over power them with a full squad to the point where they can do absolutely nothing for about a full minute or to totally ignore them. The only reason they do it is for the lols at making people rage. So all you have to do is not rage.

Hm interesting thought about the rage.  I do not let a game upset me that much.  I was more along the lines of thinking, that they were trying to influence the outcome of the game.

If you are on my team and we are losing and you are sniping from the edge of the map a mile away from the action, I am goig to spawn medic to kill and revive you until I am kicked.

first of all accidents happen....thats the point of friendly fire I think...to create potential consequences for in-game choices.....make sure the guy who just grieved you is doing so intentionally....alot of times you can tell if it was accidental

Teamkilling for any other reason other than  payback or getting rid of a griefer...is douchbagery ....it's pure childishness to do so for a vehicle or because someone else isn't playing the way you think they should be...

having said that, if you do have an A'hole teamkiller in your midst, and your lucky enough to be in a full party of good friends...then 8 people can spend the rest of the match teamkilling him back....heck, if he leaves but stays visible...follow him to his next match and continue the fun and so on and so on

I love Hardcore but core takes more skill to play.......everytime i play hardcore its BUSH WOOKIES everywhere!!!!Later

Not true about the skill,just different skills imo.

horse a piece , don't sweat the haters

I agree hardcore does not take more skill, just diff strat.  But when your team is being griefed by players on you team destroying all your vehicles There is no point in playing.

don't forget when you are on defence and your own team mates are blowing up the objectives

Every now and then I see a little. like said above, come back at them with a Squad of Medics and kill Revive until they leave. Kinda funny but I just had some "griefing" the other day.

I Spawned in as an Engineer with Smoke and went to the Apache, low and behold two smurfs fly off and are immediately shot down. The next one I take and pillage the Opposing Team for a good while until my Team also takes the Havoc. The inevitable happens as the Havoc bumps into me when I already had damage... well to make a long story short. The two smurfs from earlier thought they could do a better job as they killed me when the next one appeared. My Squad shot them down and they were "punished" for their actions promptly and swiftly until they raged and left.

Best advice to not be at the end of a Blue on Blue, don't play like a d-bag.