Hardcore freezing issue- timeframe for fix?

This freezing issue has reached a whole new level, I now cannot play virtually any online mode without my game freezing.  However single player, arcade mode, etc. run fine, as do other online games other than gears of war 3, leading me to suspect that this is still an Epic software side glitch.  Is there anything happening to fix this problem?  The fact that the freezes are increasing is not a good sign.  

Clearly Epic doesn't seem to mind that their player-base is hemorrhaging over to other games because we physically cannot play their game because of critical game ending glitches.  The fact that no one seems to acknowledge this error or even have a fix to it is even more ridiculous.  Some information or a time table for fix would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

According to one source they are hoping to have it fixed by Raam's shadow DLC release date, which is sometime early in December.

Love to know what might be causing it, because myself and no one I know is experiencing it.

I am experiencing it -- It started October 29th , almost immediately after I beat the Game --- However, my sons account still lets him play all the online he wants.