hard drive erased

after receiving a violation message from x-box live I turned off the tower, turned it back on the drive was totally and completely erased.

I've been told by many in the Microsoft community that it is impossible for their team to erase it remotely,  but then Why?  There's no corrupt files on the drive, only authorized games and add-ons from them (Microsoft).  The drive isn't faulty, worked perfectly before the "attack"  and works just fine now as well.

I was then told it was probably a case of modifying the tower.

I'm a father that teaches right from wrong, and cheaters never prosper.  I don't approve of  cheat codes, boosting or anything else that deviates from fair play. A majority of the games puts everyone on an even playing field, the way it should be.  I don't enjoy playing the games where to be good, all you have to do is BUY better equipment or spells.

I know from playing modern warfare 2 that  the games can be hacked, I've seen it, so then why is it I'm told it is  impossible to "attack" towers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds very weird. Ive never heard of anything like that before. Maybe try contacting support