Harassment and booted offline

I was playing Modern Warfare 3 when I ran into iTz Killa brEh and v Comatose and they decided they would harass me a little bit while playing the game. After the match was over iTz Killa brEh invited me to join his game and I thought maybe they were just trying to have fun like some people do and when I accepted the invite..less then a minute later I was booted offline by iTz Killa brEh. When I got back online several minutes later I happened to join their game again and they continued with the harassment only this time they were laughing about how they got me booted offline. I was wondering if I could get anything done about this situation..thankyou.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

First off, please do not name and shame players on the forums, it is against the forum rules. You need to report these people using the tools provided on your console. This is the only way to report people as the PET does not read these forums. There is a sticky here: forums.xbox.com/.../1470681.aspx on DDos attacks that might help you as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think that link will only work until Dec. 1st as the topic is ending that date.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.