Harassed and Recieving Death Threats On Xbox live.

Me and my Girlfriend are being harrassed and getting death threats from some people on Xbox, He says he knows where I live and he Will come and Kill me or my Girlfriend, I contacted Xbox support and they told me to post it on the forums.

All of the messages he has sent are Voice messages. And I will be reporting him to the police.

His Gamertag: (mod edit)

Question Info

Last updated July 23, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

Please use the console features to file a complaint.  Then, go ahead and Block communications and Avoid this player.    BTW, Naming other gamers for any reasosn is against the forum rules...   GOOD LUCK!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A moderator will be around soon enough to remove that person's gamertag from your post since posting bad things about a person's gamertag is not allowed on the forums.

You can avoid a person by submitting a player review (by going to their profile).   Next, you can report the gamertag by filing a complaint about that gamertag (directly below the submit player review option). From there, you can block communications by selecting a message that the person sent and selecting block communications.

Sorry this didn't help.

The police report is probably the best way to go. In this case it is a bit above Microsoft's heads. The other suggestions listed here are good options as well though.

Hope you get it taken care of

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi in the short term best thing you can do is report or block as follows:

From a game lobby:

• Select the player

• View Profile.

• Select File Complaint.

• Give a reason for filing the complaint: i.e. trash talking or cheating

In Call of duty:

• Push Y to go to your friends.

• Go to recent players.

• Select the person you would like to report.

• Click report player.

• From here you have 4 options to report the player Offensive language, Exploiting, Cheating, Boosting

Or mute and block as follows: support.xbox.com/.../mute-block-avoid-players

If cheating, hacking etc. are so prolific with somebody you will not be the only person complaining/blocking. Once enough people do they are usually investigated and banged etc.

Sorry this didn't help.

Got the same issue, pretty much found a old youtube vid of two players boosting on BO2, (found a guy during match on fortnite, seemed good and checked his profile out, guy had no friends but like 300 followers so i thought he was a youtuber or streamer) looked him up and found a single vid of him and another guy cheating in COD, decided to say boosting in cod, really man as a joke, found the other guy and just said boosting scrub, nothing else and nothing too bad, he immediately starts saying hes a marine with PTSD and gonna use his tech to find me, guy try to say it aint him and to check his game history but most games he had were 0 Gs so he could've deleted the BO2 game history, he tries to say the O in the profile on the vid is a zero but that profile in non existent but i told him sorry (if im wrong) and continues to threaten me, pretty much reported him after he continued with threatening my life, like seriously, someone thought they saw you cheating, then says sorry and you still threaten his life, then again it is a COD player and they're known for being the worst

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes the report function under the individual messages to report them. Proceed to block the account and do not respond.

If you feel truly threatened, a police report could help. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Just go to profile, report & block. And after is a matter with the enforcement team.

Careful when answering back,or you could get the both a communication ban.

Fábio Cunha

Sorry this didn't help.