Happy Wars. Wow how did I miss this epic game!!?? 30 players and free!!

A friend gave me a heads up about this game yesterday and once I started playing, I had a hard time putting it down. Its like Gauntlet Dark Legacy meets an MMO.  Very very fun and colorful game.  It also has a co-op multiplayer mode or a vs multiplayer mode.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I personally didn't care for it. I wasn't feeling the MP, and the fact I had to play that to unlock the campaign completely put me off.

The tutorial showed promise, but when I played it the matchmaking was broken. I should give it another try one of these days since its been fixed.

Happy Wars is sitting on my HDD, and I have yet to try it. I'm gonna get around to it eventually....

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

A friend gave me a heads up about this game yesterday and once I started playing, I had a hard time putting it down. Its like Gauntlet Dark Legacy meets an MMO.  Very very fun and colorful game.  It also has a co-op multiplayer mode or a vs multiplayer mode.

[/quote]

Yeah I need to get back into the game. I haven't played it in some time.

Happy Wars is fun for Co-Op, MP on a competitive level was (at last check) broken beyond repair.  

I was playing the co-op multiplayer mode and it was working decent. Had to dashboard a couple times. Still pretty dang fun for free.  It was 15 real players vs 15 bots.  I dont have much interrest in playing the vs multiplayer.  It also has something like a slot machine where you can place bets for armor,weapons,skins,and more.  The aquatic level is my favorite. So colorful.  The teamwork is also a blast when everyone gets into the circles to perform the huge attacks. I can see myself playing this game on and off for a while.

brokenly unbalanced and for a month or more after launch it was almost impossible to play with friends.

There's a few things about it that are not entirely pleasant. It seems that the matchmaking was fixed, since it used to be terrible. Altogether, I really enjoy the game.

unless the fixed 1 person going to the castle and winning the game it still isn't worth playing, the fun of the game was the major battles in the middle of the map then pushing at the main gates, haveing 1-2 people go around the fight to insta win ruined the game.

Is a good game. My only gripe is that players always  leave after beat the first round making not posible unlock the achievement for play 3 consecutive rounds and that they force you to play co-op/MP to unlock solo chapters.