Happy Wars Player Matching

The current player matching system on Happy Wars is atrocious! It never used to be this bad, you always usually got pretty evenly balanced teams! I always seem to get matched with a full team of useless players and then get put up against a load of pros that my team have no chance of winning against! I am a Level 44 player and have been playing the game for months now, so it's not because I'm rubbish and 9 times/10 you can't win the game by yourself!! It's just a totally unfair system!! I find it very difficult to win unless I am in a team full of my own friends who know how to play the game! If not, I often find that I am the only one in my team actually playing the game for the end goal! Who wants to play a game that they have spent money on and worked hard at to continually lose?? GET IT SORTED!!

Also, on the flip side of that, when I do win it's usually because I've got a team full of Spartans or Heroes at least! Which is again not fair when you're facing like Level 20's etc!

(P.S. I've also noticed a lot of players cheating on Quickmatch recently! They have someone they know in the other team and work with eachother! SO UNFAIR!!)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there LAJ,

Sorry to hear you're having a tough time in Happy Wars.

I can definitely understand where you're coming from, sometimes the teams are just skewed really heavily and it doesn't help when people just fight and don't help.

As this isn't a support question, I would definitely recommend posting in our Happy Wars forums or, if you'd like, you can contact PlayXBLA for Happy Wars support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was always this way when I played. I actually got tired of the horrible matching and stopped playing. Will play again one day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.