Happy ending for my Shepard, He deserves it.

Regardless of all that other noise, as a paying customer of Mass effect 3, i expected the game to go down a happy ending route and agree fully with changing the ending to one and giving clarity. Sure, it was the writers ideas and im sure they spent that good 5 minutes it took to think of that horrible ending thinking of other ideas, but, it could have been better. I have followed Bioware games for a long time and know it could have and should have been better. regardless of anyone's opinion and i'm sure there are plenty, i as a paying customer and lover of the ME series and of Bioware, I want a better ending for my Shepard so that he and Tali can enjoy their days after the war.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

4000+ Effective Military Strength

Destruction Ending

Earth Saved

Squadmates survive

Shepard Lives

That's considered the Happy Ending.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

Destruction Ending

Earth Saved

Squadmates survive

Shepard Lives

[/quote]Except since he is a Silver member and as such can't play the multi-player, attaining 4000+ EMS is impossible unless he also has the iPhone apps.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

Destruction Ending

Earth Saved

Squadmates survive

Shepard Lives

[/quote]Except since he is a Silver member and as such can't play the multi-player, attaining 4000+ EMS is impossible.

[/quote]

That's the unfortunate part...

*spoiler alert* assuming you got the. Same ending I did, where shepard dives into the catalyst, that is a happy ending. His DNA, deeds -the very Shepard you created- becomes a part of every living thing. Shepard doesn't die, he becomes immortal. How much happier can you get than that!? With all the gruff around the Internet I was expecting something far worse when I got to the ending. It made sense for the series I believe.

A bit off topic but just purchased a ME2 pic pack, said it included shepard, but it's only a male pic, hmmm. sad.

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[quote user="voteDC"]

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

Destruction Ending

Earth Saved

Squadmates survive

Shepard Lives

[/quote]Except since he is a Silver member and as such can't play the multi-player, attaining 4000+ EMS is impossible.

[/quote]

That's the unfortunate part...

[/quote]And also evidence of yet another lie Bioware told about this game. I am not sure but They may have finally unstickied the admin post on BSN claiming you can get 5000 EMS without playing MP.

My bad, I thought this was a thread about someone losing their dog.

[quote user="DarkHalf5"]

*spoiler alert* assuming you got the. Same ending I did, where shepard dives into the catalyst, that is a happy ending. His DNA, deeds -the very Shepard you created- becomes a part of every living thing. Shepard doesn't die, he becomes immortal. How much happier can you get than that!? With all the gruff around the Internet I was expecting something far worse when I got to the ending. It made sense for the series I believe.

[/quote]

There is no happy ending. You kill the galaxy in all of them.

On a brighter note found this. 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/motiv1885.jpg
For some reason I can't insert it into the post

[View:http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/11/motiv1885.jpg]

Cool thanks, I have no idea why it would not let me do it.