Happen to anyone else?

One thing I have noticed playing in Versus - seems to have carried over from the Beta, when any weapon you are using (I mean any - not just SoS) sounds hollow when your firing it no shots register at all.

Have had it happen a few times to me lately (as well as back in the beta) even just tonight I Manteled someone shot them in the face with my Gansher saw the blood and all - of course my shot sounded hollow - and low and behold they were still standing there and blew me to pieces.

This happen to anyone else? is it a problem that has flowed on from the beta - that Epic was unaware of?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It sounds like they had Spawn Protection.  Once you or the enemy respawns, you have a shield that cannot take damage for about 4-5 seconds.  I think they should make it once you shoot, you lose the shield.

[quote user="Flying Cattle"]

It sounds like they had Spawn Protection.  Once you or the enemy respawns, you have a shield that cannot take damage for about 4-5 seconds.  I think they should make it once you shoot, you lose the shield.

[/quote]

ah thanks for that, could be - didn't think of that - have to agree with you about dropping their shield once you shoot them bit unfair you can't kill them but they can kill you. I didn't take much notice myself until my son mentioned it to me asking why he wasn't doing any damage to them and his gun sounded funny.