HALO WARS 2

I just want to thank the Microsoft Executive that made the decision to make a sequel of my favorite game on the 360. In the same way, I want to ask Microsoft to NOT make this game compatible with mouse and keyboard, it will ruin the gameplay that I loved of the first one. I liked halo wars because I can play it on my couch with my controller. Cross platform must be with Xbox one controller, I know many will disagree but there are many PC RTS to play with mouse and this is the only console rts I like. If not possible then it should not be cross platform so we use Xbox one controller and windows users play with keyboard and mouse.

*A. Not keyboad/mouse but cross platform features.

*B. Not cross platform but keyboard/mouse just on windows.

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

I hope they keep the same control scheme of the original Halo Wars, it wouldn't be so nice if you have to fight against someone with Keyboard and Mouse. I loved to sit on my couch with a controller, it's just not the same gameplay to have to be in a desktop.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Yeah, I want to thank Microsoft, too. Looking so much forward to this game. I'm still playing the first one online and it's my favourite game ever and ever and ever.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 25 Applies to: