Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I pick Timesplitters.

What now ?

Halo hands down... not any of the current halos, i'm talking about the original halo on the original xbox. that is by far the best of the series. i think i actually have more time played via system link using tunnel software than i do for any game on xbox live. the controls and everything wer awesome not to mention the gameplay. none of the bs flying (jumping) and dual wielding weapons crap in it either. plus u had the awesome pistol that rocked no matter what map u played on. most people probably never played the original halo system linked online. that was an entire different experience and u wouldn't be crying about lag with all the games thats r out not. u would know how to play and compensate for the lag. i only hope and wish that this halo anniversary would have an online multiplayer, but if not its back to the system link days using tunnel software.

Depends. We talking the most recent games? COD hands down, but no fault on halo, it just got old really fast. Halo 3 Vs. COD4 would be a very tough choice though.

COD duh?

Gonna have to say cod for me like

both of those games are so old.

[quote user="hobblejp"]

I pick Timesplitters.

What now ?

[/quote]

you loose. inb4OT 

Halo and COD are entirely different games; this thread is stupid.

i dont understand why the op couldnt share their thoughts on their own subject

Both games series are great, who cares which is "better"?