Halo tips !!! :)

the gametype that normally get's me the most credits (halo credits) online,would be firefight.2nd would probs be big team battle or something around that.If you want more kills try to use vehicles and splatter but watch out for armour lock !!! finally,if someone is in armour lock wait for them to come out of it and wack / assasinate straight away for a clean kill

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

......................FF Limited gets more Cr then Arcade.

But Im done with FF.......Just played Arena for the first time last night and hit the 18,000cr jackpot first game.Found out I like Arena!

^^^Wtf?! I play Arena on a semi consistent basis, including a few games last night and the biggest jackpot I got was 1,200

Or you know you could just play nothing but Reach and get to a high level like me

[quote user="Noble 29"]

I play Arena on a semi consistent basis, including a few games last night and the biggest jackpot I got was 1,200 

[/quote]

There's a jackpot going on right now for arena. I think it lasts through Sunday, it's completely random but if you get it it's worth 18,000 Cr.

As for my tip, remember to use communication! Weather you're playing Competitive or Firefight, team work is key.

Or you could farm commendations like everyone else.

you guy banned me for use credilts on halo reach so plz unban

wait- how do you get the Jackpot????