Halo remake Multiplayer maps (spoilers)

So the remake of Halo CE has been confirmed to have multiplayer maps that run in the Reach engine and will be playable in Reach online multiplayer. They confirmed that there will be 7 remakes of halo 1 and 2 maps for us.  I figured out what three of the seven remade multiplayer maps are. In an interview one of the games developers said that they were showing off Damnatioin to lucky players at E3. I re-watched the Trailer shown at Microsoft's press conference several times and I have come to the conclusion that Battle Creek, Damnation, and Hang 'Em High are three of the maps shown. 

Well I hope the other four include terminal and headlong, as those were two of my favorite halo 2 maps.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe they will bring a Halo PC exclusive map like Death Island, i would really like to see that. If they do bring some Halo 2 maps(which its a Halo CE remake, makes no sense) I like to see Burial Mounds.

sidewinder please

[quote user="Your Boy JP"]

Maybe they will bring a Halo PC exclusive map like Death Island, i would really like to see that. If they do bring some Halo 2 maps(which its a Halo CE remake, makes no sense) I like to see Burial Mounds.

[/quote]Timberland plz

I heard the count is 6 CE maps and 1 Halo 2 map (damnation),which is boggling. What is a Halo 2 map doing in a remake of CE? 343 makes no sense in it's decision making on ANYTHING relating to the Anniversary demake.

terminal, headlong and burial mounds and sidewinder are what i want to see

Damnation is a Halo CE map broski.

someone REMADE the damnation map on halo reach and called it hydraXIII or some crap like that

Yes, and they also remade battle creak, calling it noble creek and hang 'em high, calling it high noon.

so what is even the point of putting these maps in when forgeworld has the capability to remake them? 343 needs to put in maps remade that cannot be done of forgeworld. i have never seen anyone come close to making terminal or headlong...

Forge world isn't enough for me imo. I need the original colors and other objects forge can not create.