Halo Reach

i was wondering my birthday is in six days and could get any game is halo reach worth it i have halo 3 i really mostly like the local multiplayer so is it worth it please help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

reach got more stuff to do and takes ages to rank up which gd thing halo 3 not many people play i dnt think ?

Reach is definitely worth it, I think the maps in Reach are much better than Halo 3's default maps.

The multiplayer feels tighter in Reach with the addition of armor abilities to add something new to the series.

It's the best Halo to date.

"reach got more stuff to do and takes ages to rank up which gd thing halo 3 not many people play i dnt think ?"

WOW, I feel sorry for you.

To answer the question though, it depends very much on what you like about H3, and how much you like those aspects. For me, I can't stand Reach as not having a BR (and many other factors, but even just the BR will do) changed the way I wanted to play Halo.

If you're easy with change, give it a shot. Rent it and see how it goes for you .

"The multiplayer feels tighter in Reach with the addition of armor abilities to add something new to the series".

New =/= Tight, and tight =/= better anyway. New =/= Good.

Bob thats where you and i differ, i actually like Reach and think its an improvement over Halo 3. the maps should have been better, but really thats about all i could find that i didn't like about Reach.

if you gonna buy it try bouing a used one, who knows maybe your parents will buy you 2 games

and yes, its worth a buy IMO

Reach is the way to go.

You don't need multiplayer to rank up, just play campaign or firefight.

More customization choices.

Better Forge mode.