Halo Reach Theater

Hello there,

I just caught a hacker while playing the game and I was going to show my friends here how bad it was and all but when I go to the theater it says:

"User content is not permitted."

What is the issue with my account that I normally would play halo on? When I enter to choose what film I would want to watch and from where in the console, it would say:

"Your profile is not allowed access to the Temporary History."

How can this be resolved?

Hackers need to get a life. Just imagine the productivity if they used their talent and imagination for good things...

Thanks anyways,

Ryking27

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Hi you can try this ... changing your member conten settings ... Go to My Xbox > Profile > Edit Profile > Privacy Settings > Member Content > Everyone

Once you sign back in to Xbox live those settings will update and you should have full access to Theater mode.

If not then you could have been banned by bungie if not from this game it can carry over from a prior game , if sill having issues email bungie via thier forums .

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The problem could be that your profile settings has restricted due to your age and so you cannot look at user generated content, maybe try and change your parental settings

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.