Halo Reach Spring Dash update Beta disc

Ok I was part of the beta and noticed awhile back that my Reach beta no longer worked on my Live 360, But it still worked on my sons offline 360 so it didnt bother me till now.

I recently purchased Halo 4 and would like to finish reach also but My disc wont work on my only working xbox.

I know a code was supposed to have been email to me but I have never gotten a code. I have checked both my email accts, one of which was hacked awhile ago and it took me awhile to get into it and I was sure it would be on that 1 but it wasnt.

So what do I do now? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well that sux...maybe the person who hacked you got that code...I had a friend who had the same problem and he had to go to the site for who made the  game and ask for a new code...it took a lil while but he got one...can't hurt to try...good luck and sux to hear. There's just to many hackers nowdays.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It was mainly hacked to send out spam, that's why I was locked out of it. I don't think I was ever sent a code.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey AbysmalZulu,

It's been over a year and five months since that update was pushed out that made the Beta disc unusable.  Those codes are no longer being distributed to affected Beta members.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Sorry this didn't help.