Halo Reach or Call of Duty 4?

So I am on a bit of a tight budget. I just got Xbox Live gold tonight and I am debating on these two games. Which one do you recommend? Help is appreciated.:) (By the way, I am new to Xbox, so feel free to add me if you wish)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Call of Duty 4 is hacked so bad it's not worth buying for multiplayer.

I haven't played the new COD myself (still debating whether or not to purchase it), but Reach is an awesome game imo (atleast as far as the singleplayer goes).

Are you gonna spend more time online than on singleplayer?

dont go for call of duty 4 it will ruin your first time xbox live experience too many modders, by no way am i a fan of the halo franchise but i would advise going with reach

Probably online for now. I am new to Xbox so I am wanting to get involved. :) I have heard about the cod 4 hacking, it is a bit discerning.

Get Gears of War 3 instead! :)

Like I said, tight budget at the moment. I am currently downloading Gears of War 2 though. :) I have heard that the online in 2 is not very good but the game looks fun otherwise.

Gears of war 2 blew hard in my opinion. The single player was extremely boring and you couldn't pay me to play it again.

call of duty black ops is pretty cheap now not a bad game either for multiplayer you also get zombies mode 4 player co-op

Eh, I think I will enjoy it. I never played 1 and I played a tiny bit of 2 and I liked it. Either way, I am thinking that I will probably go with Reach. I really do not want to get involved with a hack heavy game.

For  campaign?  Halo: Reach

For multiplayer?  Halo: Reach.