Halo: Reach - Matchmaking isssues

Whenever I load into matchmaking for H:R my playlist is locked to Anniversary Classic or Anniversary firefight, but i can not go into 'Start Matchmaking'.  This has been happening since earlier today, and I have tried a few minor fixes but nothing seems to work 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello gagemetal

I am sorry to here that you cannot play Halo: Reach at them moment. I would try to clean the disk as well as possible because their could be some dirty spots on the disk, there could also be a crack in the disk so check for that as well. You could also try and install the game to you're hard drive. The last thing I would suggest is contacting the guys and gals at 343 Industry's because the servers could be under maintenance. I hope I could help you with your problem with the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Gage!

-

First of all, Can you search for any other playlist? Check if you have the anniversary DLC installed and make sure it is not corrupted on your HDD.

-

Second, try restarting your internet and clearing any cache on the HDD, You can do this by hovering over the hard drive and pressing Y, then just select clear cache.

-

Thirdly, try re-downloading the anniversary dlc and try re-searching.

-

If you need any more help head over to support.xbox.com/.../contact-us and an ambassador or microsoft employee can help :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.