Halo: Reach Fails!

Don't take the title the wrong way. I'm talking about your fails while playing Halo: Reach. Since we now have the ability to post pictures and video clips, I think we can get an interesting thread going here. So don't be shy! Got a great video that you think is worth sharing? Post it here and spread the laughs! :D

Here's one of my recent ones:

[view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_f_YiqIfas]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wish I could post mine! But I can't get it to upload it to YouTube. [:(]

[EDIT] By the way, nice video. [:D] I laughed when you kept betraying all of your team mates. Lol.

Hey, Noble, question.

I assume you uploaded the clip by rendering it on B.net, downloading, and Uploading it to YouTube. Did you do that, and did you do it recently! Because for some reason, I can't upload the Video file onto YouTube when I try. :/

The fails in this game are awesome.  I never really thought about it how many there are until I saw the Fails of Weak on RT.

I must admit, I was very surprised for a split second, having seen your Gamerpicture before I saw the text [:P].

I've enough fails on my File Share.

[View:http://forums.xbox.com/themes/generic/utility/]

@Speedy, yes. In fact I uploaded it around 1 AM eastern time this morning. Uploaded 2 fail videos actually lol. And yes, I rendered on B.net and downloaded, then uploaded to YouTube.

~

@MajorLuck, that's interesting since Speedy had the same problem. Maybe there was a system glitch? Try uploading them now or later on. And thanks :)

~

I agree aka Scratch. Some of the best game fails I've ever seen come from the amazing physics (and sometimes glitchy physics) of Halo. But that really isn't a bad thing. I've had that vehicle glitch happen to me where you just go supersonic out of the map for no apparent reason, and I just laughed the entire time it was happening.

~

And yes, I knew the title might be a little misleading if you read it the wrong way haha that's why I said not to take it the wrong way in the first sentence.

~

And yes, you've got quite a few fails there Fullmetal haha

i lol'd.

Man that was epic

I am envious of your game on that map (The name escapes me). Before the release of the most recent DLC, I would play it all the time in Matchmaking, but since, nothing.