Halo: reach Disc Break Help

I have a question about my Halo Reach disc.... It has been cracked by my xbox i heard some loud noises and it cracked my disc.... Very similar to the ones on http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=81759. I am curious if I am able to send it to the Disc Replacement that Microsoft is doing and I would like to know if my disc is eligible. Because it says on the disc replacement that only certain discs problems may be fixed... Thank You anyone who offers to help me with this, I gladly appreciate it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I do not think they will replace a disc that has been cracked, the penny arcade thread has been posted here before, There is no proof that those cracks were caused by the console.

Its far more likely the disc crack originally occurred from not depressing the nipple in the game box properly when removing the disc.
You could try phoning support but I am pretty sure the disc replacement programs apply to discs that need replacing due to manufacturing issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well all I can really say is that the disc went in perfect and came out cracked and out of the 50+ games i have for xbox it is the only one to ever do that

Sorry this didn't help.

Please give your local phone support a call about the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.