Halo Reach Blue Flame Head

Hello, just the other day I was playing Halo Reach with my cousin on Matchmaking in Team Snipers. My cousin got a blue flame head for it. I had a score up to thirty which was higher than his, and I did not get a blue flame head for it. It would be nice if I got one very soon please.

Discussion Info

Last updated October 5, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

He did not get the blue flame helmet from playing a Team Snipers match. The blue flame helmet was a gift from Bungie to the community for their Bungie Day festivities way back last June and July. They allowed the community to claim their blue flame helmet for about a week before and on Bungie Day. After that, they made it permanently unavailable to those who hadn't claimed it already.

~

Long story short, there is no way to get the blue flaming helmet anymore. Sorry!

I'm pretty sure he didn't get Blue Flames for doing well in Team Snipers... the only way to get them was with the Bungie app or off their website in celebration of Bungie day last year. With that said, Blue Flames are no longer available. Sorry.

Edit: Damnitnoblelol.

Is the Bungie app the Bungie mobile thing?

Either way any flames would work, and yeah he did get them for doing well. I would know. Plus I did better than him.

Dude. It's not possible to get them anymore and he didn't get them by doing well. Trust me. If he has them, he must have gotten them last year around Bungie Day. If he told you otherwise, then he is likely trolling you.

I am not talking about the Blue Flame any more. I know you can earn it by doing really good....and I got most of the teams scores.

K, be ignorant. I don't care.

Even my cousin thinks I deserve a flame head of some sort!

Well, go buy a new legendary edition of Halo: Reach and you can have the normal flames.

Legendary edition?? About how much does it cost??