Halo Reach addictive?

Am I the only one having trouble moving on? I bought an xbox 360 for Halo Reach. I have played Reach almost everyday. Recently I got four new games for my xbox Gears 2, Gears 3, Avatar and Tomb Raider Underworld but no matter how much I try, I still cant stop going back to Reach. Anybody else have this problem? -,-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll buy a new game and play it for like a week, and then I'll be back on Reach. I just decided to finish Saints Row 3 the other day after not touching it for a few months and still haven't finished Battlefield 3's campaign, all because I got pulled back into Reach. So I guess you could say I have the same problem, although I can't say I really mind having it.

Yup, same thing with me. And JB, that night on Saints Row 3 was hilarious.

It's not really a problem.... is it? It just shows that you like the game a fair bit...

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Yup, same thing with me. And JB, that night on Saints Row 3 was hilarious.

[/quote]

Oh god I know! And that plane crash was crazy as hell!

No single game these days holds my attention constantly, I always have to have a few games on rotation, otherwise I'll get bored quickly. At the moment, it's Battlefield 3 Multiplayer, Lost Planet 2 Campaign Co-Op, WWE 12 Universe Mode & FIFA 12 Career Mode. 

I agree with you. I can't stop playing Halo: Reach no matter what! No game can capture my attention like Halo: Reach. . . and I am an Inheritor! That takes some strong bonds lol!

Yeah I know right! Usually I get into the middle of a game and I continuesly play form then on but latly I have just been going back to reach.

I wouldn't really call it an addiction, but I do find myself going back to Reach anytime a game get's boring for me. Take Skyrim for example. That's the most time consumingly addictive game on my shelf, but fof some reason, I find myself coming back to it.

I love logging hours into Halo Reach but there are a few things that unfortunatly make me second guess myself before putting the game in the disc tray. First of all, I think this game has the worst and rudest community out of any other game I have played online. I'm not saying that contains you guys, but just the people online. I can manage to look past that but another thing is how when someone leaves the game you and everybody else are stuck there at a black screen for a long time. It's also agitating that people leave the game and your team is short handed. Having one or two people leave a team intimidates other team mates causing even more of them to leave.

I don't mean to complain about the game. I really do love playing it online. It reminds me of good times with friends at someone's house or at large LAN parties.

Yes I see what you mean. Thats the downside. Reach is an amazing game and the multiplayer gives you endless hours of enjoyment. But the amount of screaming children and swearing adults gets annoying. When people quit the game it usually ruins it for everyone too. You are completely right.