Halo: Reach Achievments not working (all)

I have been playing Halo: Reach for a while now and i have been the last man standing several times on 'Infection', there is also an achievement for doing this, and yet it is still locked. Aswell as the achievement 'Emergency Room' I have downloaded all DLC for the game, including the 'Anniversary Pack' wich the achievements come under. It seems all other achivements so far are working fine just these two. I have even tried deleting and re dowloading the 'Anniversary Pack' but this didn't work as I guessed.

Some help with how to fix this would be much appreaciated, Thank You!

-spidey j5

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi,what map you try it,need to be a defiant map for the All alone and anniversary for Emergency Room,give it a try,hope this help :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Also, (I don't know if it's just for me), the anniversary achievements (Multiplayer) work only using the anniversary disk and not using the halo reach disk with anniversary dlc.

Alessio

Sorry this didn't help.

Anniversary achievements can only be unlocked on Anniversary maps.

-

The 'All Alone' achievement for being the last man standing can only be unlocked on a Defiant map, in an Infection game.

-

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.

To get "All Alone" you need to be the last man standing on a Defiant map (Condemned or Highlands).

To get "Emergency Room" you need to infect 3 players in a single round on an Anniversary map (Battle Canyon, Penance, High Noon, Ridgeline, Solitary or Breakneck)

I noticed you are missing a few of the later added achievements, so keep in mind the same thing goes for them aswell. In the achievement description it might say "Defiant:" or "Anniversary:", which indicates what map pack you need to play to get the achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please refer to this guide for all your reach achievements:

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../guide

Sorry this didn't help.

I got the noble achivement( 3 kills with the oddball) on Asylum, so why can't I get those two achivements on any maps? P.S. I have the same issue

Sorry this didn't help.

AidedPlacebo -

The first set of DLC achievements from the Noble and Defiant maps were only game type specific. The new ones that were released with the CEA are, unfortunately, both game AND map specific. I don't know why the decision was made to lock them to certain maps but it certainly makes for the biggest pain in the rear ever.

Also, fun fact - Crackin' Skulls, Candy From a Baby, and Return to Sender can all be done in custom games with the official gametype saved from matchmaking. (ie, not the shipped/default game variants on the disc already.)

OP - Hop into Anniversary FFA for the Emergency Room achievement. Living Dead games pop up in there and you KNOW it'll be on an Anniversary map when it does. For All Alone, I suggest you delete both Noble and Anniversary from your HD and then go into LD hoping and praying you miraculously end up in a lobby with 11 others that have the Defiant maps and that the show up. And then that people vote for it. :/

Alternatively, try seeing if any of your friends have friends that they can bring to help full party search for it making sure that everyone has Defiant maps, of course. Removing Noble and Anniversary will, in theory, boost the Defiant DLC maps' presence with the increased DLC searching parameters applied by 343.

Good luck!

Sorry this didn't help.