Halo Reach Achievements.

For the last two week i was trying to get the Halo Reach achievement: "A Monument to all your sins".( Complete legendary campaign, alone) and which i was trying very hard to get. will i gotten seven of the nine mission done alone, (One of the mission Exodus took me 2 hours to complete!!!) After the  8th mission though i checked my progress. To my dismay i found out that apparently all of my progess was gone! it said that i nevered played the first mission and that all my other missions were locked. (have to beat the  mission before that till it is unlocked.) i completed the last mission knowing that i was not likely to get the achievement, and after firing the MAC cannon to the corvette ship at the very end and watching the final video and not seeing those achievement pop up i was let completely down. if you check my progress it will say that the last two mission were done and completed on only alone legendary and that all of the other mission were locked. if i was lieing then how did i unlock the last to mission and not all the others? if you check bungie it says that i completed the campaign on legendary. but yet no achievement on xbox live. and if you complete that achievement you also get "Gods Must Be Strong" (complete campaign on legendary alone or co-op) and "Folks need heros..." (complete herioc campaign") i would get that one because legendary is the hardest campaign to beat and you would get all the lesser difflculty campaign achivements done (Herioc was the only other one i needed). Please bungie says i gotten the campaign done. I almost gotten all the achievements done just needed 2 others and i will have them all. PLEASE dont make me do that campaign alone again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This somewhat happened to me as soon as I got live. I was already a mythic offline, but then as soon as I got live it said I was a recruit and the box with Carter welcoming you to Noble Team popped up. Regarding the achievement, sometimes you think you do them but really, you don't. I'm not saying that you didn't painstakingly do every one of them on legendary, but maybe you didn't save your progress on one of them or you didn't finish it all the way through.

P.S. I think i've seen you on grifball in Matchmaking, you're good!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

also my progress had been reset i already had the campaign completed so i didn't care too much...

did your xbox live subscription end and you had to enter a new code? I lost my progress that way. Anyway the bad news, i think you gotta do those missions again. perhaps it'l be helpfull to watch a few walkthroughs. In level 3 nightfall for example you can skip all battles, and when you get to a closed door you can use a forklift to glicht your way through. When fighting elites use the plasma pistol & a headshot weapon. Look at some walkthroughs besides the second time everything is easier

Sorry this didn't help.

Today I had been trying to get tottaly worth it achievement , you are suppose to get two kills from the grave. I got them but i didnt get my achievement what happened why didnt i get my achievement ;(. If you dont believe me xbox system check when i was playing on sword base elite slayer. HALO REACH

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, I found out the hard way that you have to have the Noble Map Pack for that Achievement among others and you must have the Defiant Map Pack for Crackin' Skulls, Return to Sender, ect.

So, if you don't have Noble... sorry. If you do, you should contact someone from xbox. I know what your thinking, 'Like i'm going to contact someone from xbox!' You actually do. There might be something jacked-up with your Live or your xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.