Halo Reach 2: Armor Ablities Evolved.

They should make this. Agree/Disagree? Discuss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On a magical journey to the beautiful magical place known as Reach. There, we shall live like kings.

LoL I know ninja, I know how speedy is, I'm just adding fire to the flames, sort of, waiting to see where this takes us :P

Whatever Whiteboy, I love Reach and Reach is the best game ever and its amazing and everything about the game is amazing. I <3 u reach

Modest, I hope you realize who's posting this as we speak, you know, the same one who made it known that Reach is a horrible game for about a year now?

yeah it already came out like 10 years ago its called HALO Combat Evolved, good game you should play it, you'll love the story one of the best ones IMO, also if you dont like playing with the NUKE or you dont like old original graphics you can go out and rent HALO CE Anniversary, came out recently and its the same gameplay only with better graphics, you should play it to see what FPS took a steep up and made all shooters we play nowadays possible ;) a lil respect since whitout CE I doubt we would have battlefield and CoD today, since its considered the game that took FPS to a new level

~

God bless Bungie <3

I'm so serious right now Noble. I HAZ my SRS face on. >:l

-

Reach is the greatest game of all time, and deserves a sequal. Like, SRS.

^

Certainly did :D

Lol did ANY of you look at who posted this/his other posts? I don't think this was meant to be taken seriously lol.

Disagree. I hate Armor ablities all together and I wish they would just remove them period.I really enjoyed when they had a team classic playlist. Till this day I will always say halo 2 was my fav MP game

disagree, would probably need another button on my controller and wouldnt be able to use them at the same time :(