Halo isn't halo anymore

Things I hate:

1. Spanish translations: Seriously, seriously.... is the worst translation i've ever seen in a videogame. Their voices are with no emotion, they talk too fast and is hard to understand what they say... and is getting even worse: They talk when they are not moving their mouth, not talking when they move their mouth and i CAN'T set up the game to sound in english. you know what... EL DOBLAJE ES ASQUEROSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! si van a hacer un doblaje tan, pero tan malo.... por favor dejen el juego en inglés con subtítulos

2. Weapon sounds: I don't like the new sounds, they are not halo

3. I miss the covenant saying "die devil", "leader's dead, run!"

4. Granades do nothing

5. Multiplayer is CoD, not halo

6. Menus are useless in many ways, like seeng who arrived to matchmaking.

7. (mod removed)

8. Master chief talks a lot during the game

I agree completely with this: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/t/378859.aspx

343.... if you really love halo..please update the game and dont wait for a new release.. please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People seem to think I'm bashing the game but how can I bash it I haven't even played it but if you argue that some of the inspiration didn't come from Call of Duty thats because your a Fanboy and to pridefull to admit it.

And thank you Undeadfire Zero all of those modes are deal breakers for me, seriouisly has anyone ever got into a team deathmatch were your teamates actually worked together? It doesn't even matter what you set you Phsyc profile to.

Might want to stick a SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post (as you give away an important part of the story), As some people may be here to see if the game is worth getting, and this is the type of thread they would look at.

Once again, why does it have to be Call of Duty or Halo they are both good games this discussion isn't even about that though it's about possible slight similarities.

[quote user="Puff McDanks"]

I'm not that mad actually. A little annoyed I wasted 60 beans on this game maybe, but not mad. It is what it is. I will play CoD and you can play this. I'm guessing most of the people that like H4 are casual players who don't really know what Halo is supposed to be anyway.

[/quote]

A guy from New York... How obvious since you insulted me anyway.

All shooters have similarities and halo still retains it's style but some things did leak in from other games that is appearant. I think load outs are cool and I like the idea although that changes alot the games that came before this one everyone started out with the same gun and you had to find special weapons yourself gun locating was part of the strategy so while load outs are cool they should make them optional. Also this is unrelated to this particular thread but whats this I hear about no free for all matches? That is bull and it should have been left alone.

You are mad that the chief talks? This is the first halo game that he has shown any emotion and for that I rate the game as my favorite story wise of all halos. Finally a game that has some emotion.

So, when is ffa slayer, grifball, swat and skill based matchmaking getting added again?

[quote user="ShadowWo1fAlpha"]

People seem to think I'm bashing the game but how can I bash it I haven't even played it but if you argue that some of the inspiration didn't come from Call of Duty thats because your a Fanboy and to pridefull to admit it.

And thank you Undeadfire Zero all of those modes are deal breakers for me, seriouisly has anyone ever got into a team deathmatch were your teamates actually worked together? It doesn't even matter what you set you Phsyc profile to.

[/quote]

Work together with friends, you will mostly win unless you face a team working together. Believe me FFA will come to Halo 4 just 343i does math coding and testing before releasing more game modes to make sure everything is balanced out for everyone.

[quote user="Gunslinger 36O"]

Look back up this thread undead, YOU made this personal, YOU started the  insults. All I can say from reading your responses is this: Stay in school, get a good education, and listen to your mom when she tells you to show some respect, without all that, you won't make it far in life. :)

[/quote]

That's hilarious because you just tripled posted in a forum with no sort of patience. That's what you get on a forum that is correcting you from the errors you posted about 343i and Halo 4. So great story you got there...

And, as far as not having a copy, there must be absolutely, positively, no way on earth that I have a friend who owns it to check out, or watch play while I'm at their house and not on my profile. Is it so hard to think before one opens their mouth?