Halo Fileshare?

I am trying to download the videos from my Halo 3 and Halo 4 Fileshare's but I can't seem to find out where to get my files! Please help, I do several videos, and I am getting very frustrated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 157 Applies to:

Hi

Go to bungie.net, make an account there, and link your Gamertag. Then go to the community files section and search for the gametype you want. Click download, and next time you turn on Halo 3, the file you want will start downloading.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Okay, thank you, @OnkelTobi, however, I want to download the files to my PC for Machinama and RGV on YouTube as well as Game Fails from RoosterTeeth and Achievement Hunter.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Chief!  Which files are you looking for specifically?  Likely they'll be hosted on Bungie's site as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes check bungie.com they should have it

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello wbmasterchief!

--Halo 3--

In order to download your videos to your PC, Bungie requires you to have render minutes (which could be purchased by purchasing a "Bungie PRO" account. Unfortunately, Bungie no longer supports updating of player stats, player created content and this video rendering service (which you require to get your videos to a PC, unless you have a capture card).

--Halo 4--

Due to the fact that 343i (343 Industries) has taken over the Halo franchise, Halo 4 does not provide us with acess to download our videos to PC. You will need to go to the 343i or HaloWaypoint forums for more information regarding the Halo 4 fileshare and possible "rendering" services in the future.

***In short--> You cant, unless you have a capture card.***

Hopefully my answer was good and helped you figure this problem out! If you have any questions about the terms used above, please send me a message or use google to figure out what things like "capture cards" are.

See you on Infinity!

-FearfulSky

Sorry this didn't help.

What FearfulSky said is correct.  You cannot render films anymore.  This was a service that only Bungie provided.   Bungie PRO will most likely come back with Destiny (Bungie's new game).   You can still download old clips that were rendered in your fileshare.  Like this for an example.  But like I said you can only do this to old rendered videos.   All your Halo 3 stats are frozen as well as your fileshare.  

=

Bungie PRO

[quote]As part of Halo’s transition to Microsoft management, we stopped offering Bungie Pro on 9/15/2011. Support for film rendering will be phased out on 3/31/2012.[/quote]

-

Also Bungie.net is having a website beta right now so this is the address for the old website that has all the halo stats and fileshare.    halo.bungie.net.

Sorry this didn't help.