Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Pre-Order Bonus Includes Exploding Grunts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJUuSq4MZ4 The Halo series celebrates its 10th anniversary this year, which ought to help explain the title of the upcoming HDmake Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for those who weren't aware. The game hits stores on November 15, but Microsoft revealed today in a press release that those who board the train early with a pre-order will get a couple of unique bonuses. All Halo: CE Anniversary pre-orders will include a Master Chief outfit for your Xbox Live Avatar and a bonus in-game Skull called "Grunt Funeral" which, when active, causes all downed grunts to explode like a plasma grenade. Neat.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice!

Thanks for posting!

So do i just go to the store i preordered it to get this?

LAZY LINK

Nice find though.

Im a lot more excited now after seeing that video! Its awesome to see that its way more than just an HD remake its like a full remake. Yet they're actually staying very true to the original!

I would have preferred this to be an Arcade Title with it only having a Campaign with CO-OP. Nevertheless, it does look awesome.

Why is this being called a remake? It's the same old Halo CE with Halo Reach skins, that's it. None of the levels or storyline have been changed at all except for cosmetics. Taking into account you can get Halo CE for 5$ pretty much anywhere you're basically paying 35$ for a Halo Reach MP expansion pack, it's ODST all over again.

[quote user="x B1ackDah1ia x"]

LAZY LINK

Nice find though.

[/quote]

Damn it, How Did You Make the link "Click able" i Couldnt Figuer it out.

Including the option to change the graphics between the old version and new version simply by pressing BACK, is interesting.  I really, REALLY hope for once they get co-op right and include the option to join and host random games.  I can't believe they've never had this option in the series yet.  The majority of people on my list play the campaign once, then only play multiplayer.

Looks interesting but knowing that the multiplayer is going to be Halo: Reach multiplayer with just more maps I'm not so interested anymore.