Halo CEA No Skulls or Terminals found?

Just started Pillar of Autumn in campaign single and co-op in Legendary and received 7 achievements. However no Iron Skull was were it is supposed to be or glowing red terminal either, both in single or in co-op?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I couldn't find the Iron skull today either, But that could be because I started in classic mode by mistake, the terminal was on the bridge near Keyes. It looks like a normal comms terminal with incoming message on it.

Appreciate reply Tatakai no Kami. I did not start in classic mode, and I went to where both are supposed to be too! But neither skull nor interaction allowed with terminal? So anybody else had this problem yet? Better yet, how do you resolve it?

Are you sure you are playing the anniversary game?  I'm just kidding, I haven't had this problem yet and I'll let you know if I do.

OP as one stated you must have it in HD mode.

I've been looking also, please, if any one has info please update

I think there might be an issue with skulls not showing up in Splitscreen co-op. Terminals do, but for some reason not the skulls. At least that is what I have experienced

I know I've hosted a game coop with a friend and some of he skulls I had already collected were not there for my coop partner, or so he said. Maybe if the host has the skull, they don't show.

IRB

I have been playing slit screen co-op with a friend and the skulls that I have already found by myself do not show up but the terminals do.

I had the exact same problem... I collected the first 3 skulls on Sunday when I first started the campaign. Then on Tuesday when I continued it, none of the skulls or terminals showed up. Had the same problem tonight until I took the disk out of my 360 then put it back in, started up the campaign and now the skulls and terminals have showed up... Maybe give it a try!

I dont think the skulls show up in co-op .. i was playing with my friend and she showed me where the first skull was, we couldnt see it but she already had it.. sooo idk i was also playing on legendary.