Halo CE

Anyone down on playing Coperativley on Halo Combat Evolved? I've been playing by myself, and already reached the 3rd/4th level.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cooperatively

Yeah. I figured more people would see it on here. Thank you though.

Yeah, I'm looking to go through it on Legendary to get some hard Achievements. You looking for a Co-op player?

Co-Op has some lag issues. Makes playing through on Legendary pretty difficult. A buddy of mine and myself are doing it and it's taking forevvvvver because the non-host player can barely aim because of the lag so we have been alternating host every other level.

Dante I know exactly what you're talking about.  I did the alternating thing too.  Not as much fun for the non-host.  Made a couple of the achievements difficult.

Hey Thookins, just out of curiosity, does the Host have any lag at all?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Hey Thookins, just out of curiosity, does the Host have any lag at all?

[/quote]

None. It's just the other player. My Co-Op partner and I have found that switching to and staying to classic view helps with lag a *little* bit, but it still lags.

Co-op is completely broken, that and the fact 343 used Reach's MP instead of the original proves Halo:CE Anniversary was just a money grab and they had no intention of doing it right.

Ha ha @ Chain.  That kind of blew up in your face now didn't it?  LOL.  Oh btw now that we're getting to know each other, mind if I call you Pole instead of Chain?  Based on the posts I've seen you make in the past, you won't mind.  Later Pole.