Halo: CE Remake Confirmed

E3 just released the trailer for the Halo: Combat Evolved HD remake. Apparently it's going to have online matchmaking with a bunch of classic maps! You heard it here first?

Thoughts?

EDIT: I believe the release date set is November 15th, 2011. Now let's see if they release news on Halo 4.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

OMG @ the date....... That is my b-day.... I know what I am getting for my birthday :) and is the trailer on waypoint??

@ noble happy birthday

Haha thanks! And in addition to my OP, HALO 4 SET TO RELEASE HOLIDAY 2012! MASTER CHIEF IS BACK!

That mini-trailer just got me so excited.

EDIT: Apparently that was the confirmation for Halo 4, 5 &6. A new trilogy. I wonder how it'll hold up.

oh man, do i need another pair of pants or what? well it would appear that we finally have our confirmation. =)

proof of halo 4 release?

never mind. i just saw it....wow

What do you folks think?  Is this going to be a retail game with a physical disc, or am I to expect a downloadable game from marketplace?

I can't find anything telling me one or the other.  Interwebz have failed me.

@ AFlockOfBunnies........ I am guessing it will be a disk...... Most games are disks anyway plus I dont think the game will be cheap so I think they will sell it as a disk in stores

Looks like it'l work like ODST and share Reach's matchmaking.

I'd prefer that by a longshot than having to buy it as DLC and download it. I wonder how they'll do commendations and achievements among other things though.....but I'll figure it out after obsessively running through the campaign on Legendary. :)

Great! They're milking the Halo series!

Please don't turn this series into Sonic :( Please...

Skipping Halo 1 Remake. Will probably skip Halo 4 also.