Halo Ce Anniversary Pre Order Bonus

Anyone see the Pre order bonus for the Halo CE anniversary coming in november?

It's a skull that can be turned on that makes all the Grunts blow up like plasma grenades after you kill them. The video on waypiont shows them taking out any enemies nearby as well. Looks pretty cool and it will make Legendary easier if you can kill one enemy and take out four!

There is also an avatar master chief but I'm not really interested in dreesing up my fake self.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

another game to add to the pre order list, is there a release date for halo cea yet ?

November 15!  I've already played back through my old copy to get a feel of how the original looks. Can't wait to see the updated graphics.

[quote user="Gooch Grindin"]

November 15!  I've already played back through my old copy to get a feel of how the original looks. Can't wait to see the updated graphics.

[/quote]

Actually, there's going to be a feature in game which allows you to switch between old and refined graphics at will. Seems very cool.

EDIT: Where do we get this pre-order bonus? I looked on Gamestop.com and there's no information about pre-order bonuses for the game. And Waypoint doesn't specify. So is it if you pre-order anywhere?

[quote user="Noble 29"]EDIT: Where do we get this pre-order bonus? I looked on Gamestop.com and there's no information about pre-order bonuses for the game. And Waypoint doesn't specify. So is it if you pre-order anywhere?[/quote]Wouldn't be surprised if it's a Gamestop/EB Games exclusive thing. If they can advertise a pre-order bonus for DLC, why not, eh?

Half-joking aside, maybe they have not decided the retailers for the bonuses yet and rather just show off the planned content for pre-orders.

Cool. I knew about the toggle but wanted to pay through just for fun.

I checked ga extol as well but there's no mention yet. I assume we'll see something soon

Don't have the money myself to Pre-order both Sonic Generations and Halo CEA.

Whatever, an exclusive level and theme>Silly Skull that'll get old fast and a Master Cheif Avatar Suit (which is ALREADY on the Avatar marketplace)

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user="Noble 29"]EDIT: Where do we get this pre-order bonus? I looked on Gamestop.com and there's no information about pre-order bonuses for the game. And Waypoint doesn't specify. So is it if you pre-order anywhere?[/quote]Wouldn't be surprised if it's a Gamestop/EB Games exclusive thing. If they can advertise a pre-order bonus for DLC, why not, eh?

Half-joking aside, maybe they have not decided the retailers for the bonuses yet and rather just show off the planned content for pre-orders.

[/quote]

Actually Amazon.com lists it as a pre-order bonus as seen HERE. I'll probably pre-order it from them.

It's also extremely interesting that you can already pre-order Halo 4 from Amazon for $59.96. It was in the section below the Anniversary picture in the "Frequently Bought Together" box for me.

[quote user="Noble 29"]It's also extremely interesting that you can already pre-order Halo 4 from Amazon for $59.96. It was in the section below the Anniversary picture in the "Frequently Bought Together" box for me.[/quote]From my experience with Amazon, if the game is even "announced," you can pre-order it on Amazon.

I remember seeing Halo 4 available for pre-order just maybe 2 or 3 days after it was announced at E3.

Not bad for 5$. The game alone is already 40 bucks.

If you already pre-ordered Halo: CE Anniversary, do you still recieve the sweet pre-order bonuses when you pick up the game?