Halo Anniversary Maps Coming To Reach As DLC Next Week.

For you Halo fans: The Anniversary Edition of Combat Evoled is about to release but that's not all, the Anniversary Edition maps will be also coming to Halo: Reach as DLC for 1200 points ($15), with get six multiplayer maps that are revamps of levels from previous Halo games with new features and areas, and a Firefight map called Installation 04.
The maps (and playlists for them) will be live on November 14, and while other non-Halo fans will be busy playing other games like Modern Warfare 3 and Skyrim that's all Halo you can get. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You forgot to mention that all the map packs for Reach MP are included in Halo Anniversary.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

You forgot to mention that all the map packs for Reach MP are included in Halo Anniversary.

[/quote]I did not know that.  Thats awesome.

Wait, so the map pack is out a day before Halo: CE? O.o

Isn't it the game out on the 15th?

Are the two games linked with the ranks us Reach players are currently on? Or will it be starting from bottom?

Can someone confirm if the co-op campaign can be played via local co-op or online only ?

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]Can someone confirm if the co-op campaign can be played via local co-op or online only ?[/quote]Both.

So is it all one disc? Can I play the HD CE remake as well as the multiplayer with all the new maps, as well as having my Reach rank transferred over?

Can people playing on Halo CE and Halo Reach still play against one another? If so I will just by the map pack for Reach.

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

So is it all one disc? Can I play the HD CE remake as well as the multiplayer with all the new maps, as well as having my Reach rank transferred over?

[/quote]

[quote user="Falln Mike"]

Can people playing on Halo CE and Halo Reach still play against one another? If so I will just by the map pack for Reach.

[/quote] The Halo CE10 MP is Halo Reach MP. You can access the MP through the Halo CE10 disk. One of the reasons for this was because my understanding of the Original Halo is that MP was Splitscreen and System link only, no online. So rather than build a completely new MP engine to support the Anniversary edition, they made it part of Halo Reach's MP.

My brother got the game today (woo hoo! 4 days early!). You get a code with the game that let's you download all the Halo Anniversary maps so they can be used with reach.