Halo Ambassador? Possible..?

I was and have been curious if it's possible

to be/want to be a Halo Ambassador.

-

I'm completely serious in all ways.

I feel i could be the xbox.com forums first ambassador.

I do take pride in helping others with campaign, and forge.

I have a couple notches of halo history under my belt..

-

I haven't seen any opposition about it being a no-no,

So i was curious to see if everyone agrees on this.

-

I feel someone else might want to step up and help also.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you mean 'Halo Ambassador' as being different to a normal Ambassador?

Also, this opposition you haven't seen yet... Are you referring to opposition from the rules or other mods, or general community members?

Like someone else wanting to join in.

-

I honestly see it as just a title

-

Halo Ambassador, as in helps out xbox.com and community members looking for help.

I have help inside my friends list of just buddies looking for co-op and any type of halo action.

I would definitely be opposing that, but you might find support from others.

Besides, it's 'just' a title, and something means so much more when you get nominated for it rather than putting yourself up for it.

I'm going to have to agree with Bob on this one...

he he lets nominate Bob =)

Can I haz?

hmmm you could haz a firefight Ambassador! =)

"he he lets nominate Bob =)"

Pretty sure they'd take a single look at previous posts and decide very firmly against that :P

ahhh depends who "they" are Bob!

anyway i do see kinda what Revive was getting at, i appreciate the idea behind it!

my thoughts are that i see most of us regulars in the Reach or other Halo forums as a collective Halo ambassador if you know what i mean?! it would be a bit hard to label or nominate any 1 person, but we all in 1 way or another lend a hand or give advice or comment or back one another up, or troll when needed CoUgH Sion..... ;P

in the end i have you guys in this forum to thank for being great Halo ambassadors for loving and enjoying halo even more than possible before joining!

(if none of this makes sense i appologise =) maybe i shouldnt have opened that halo wine)

I agree Bogalo. I don't think 1 person deserves the title, and I'm not trying to sound harsh or mean at all, but I don't think that Revive Society would be the most deserving person here. A Halo Ambassador for Xbox.com would need to be active in that community at all times, and that looong hiatus you took from the forums would surely be a mark on your record. I can think of a good lot of us that would be a bit more deserving.

~

The most deserving person I can think of would have been Lotus Blossom, but she hasn't been around in quite a while either.