Halo 5??

I do not want to cause commotion or arguments. Just wanted to post a friendly post about how the series will be continued. Does anyone know where I can find information or how you personally think the series will be continued. Please post a link or your opinion. But keep it clean please and have a nice day. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely, Cookiez N Cr8am

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Maybe master chief will go to AA for his alcohol problem...

halo 5??!! not for a long time...343 has tons of DLC to spit out on halo 4 from spartan ops to infinity challenges and now forge maps being tested by players. dont hold your breath on halo 5 folks.

Maybe the Chief had a kid with Cortana and it's some sort of Spartan/AI hybrid.

"people really forgot why we play it. For FUN :)".

People have fun playing in different ways with different goals.

Next to all this ideas of how to "improve" the next Halo, people really forgot why we play it. For FUN :)

^ Good stuff! Glad someone agrees!

You mean the old Spartans? They did not prefer men but they where open minded and did care less if some of them did. Which not mean all of them liked men lol

I don´t care if Master Chief get a kid or not, as long as he fight and shoot, I will have fun :P

I always thought MC kinda preferred men. You know, the way the real Spartans did.  

[quote user="MayhemsShadow"]

master chief having a kid? impossible.... where's he gonna find the time to date? LOL

[/quote]

You never know he is master chief... He has a way with the ladies ;) lol

Xbox Team called it ones "She is pretty happy about Halo" :p I never disagreed with that ;)