Halo 5 Limited Collector Edition : Locke's statue without head!

Hi

I received the Limited Collector Edition of Halo 5 on Tuesday. When I opened it, I noticed Locke doesn't have a head!!

I found the helmetless head in the hidden compartment under the statue but the one with the helmet shown on the box overlay is definitely NOT in the box!!

I thought "maybe there are two versions, one with the helmet, one without, and I received the bad one" (Murphy's Law ALWAYS works with me...) but whe a friend of mine received his, he had the two heads!

So, what could I do to receive the missing head? I don't wanna be *** forever with a broken collector edition bought 250€...

Thanks for help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Have you checked out the entire box the statue came in to ensure the head is not in there somewhere?

If it's not then you should contact the retailer you purchased the item from and let them know what has happened.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, if you purchased it from the Microsoft Store then get in touch with their support center to get this straightend out.

Sorry this didn't help.

When i was in GAME collecting Halo last night the chief/locke statue was on display behind the checkout locke didn't have his helmet on. so your best bet is to contact microsoft you bought it from to get clarification. Your order invoice should have a number to contact.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I checked everywhere in the box, I swept under every furniture in my room to be sure it hasn't rolled under one, nothing.

And I bought the game directly from Microsoft... ^^

Sorry this didn't help.