Halo 5: Guardians Limited Collector’s Edition Disc Exchange Program

I contacted Microsoft over the phone to complete the Halo 5 disc exchange on 10/26/2015 and was told I'd receive my copy in 3-5 business days and it has not arrived. I contacted support over the phone again and they stated there was no service done to send a physical copy but I do have the email conformation here from xbox customer support. I'd like to know what's going on and how can this be resolved. Thank you.

SRX1310348872ID - I have a question about a promotion or upcoming product or release‏

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your recent contact with Xbox Support. I am glad we were able to resolve the issue. As a review of today's call, we were able to help you redeem your code for the Halo 5 Guardians download to a physical disk which helped us get your issue resolved. You should be receiving your disk within 3-5 days.

The support article used to troubleshoot and resolve this issue can be found here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/halo-5-guardians-disc-swap

In addition, you can manage your account, review transaction history, update security information, and more by signing into http://account.microsoft.com at any time using your Microsoft account login.

Thanks again for being a valued member of the Xbox community. We'd really appreciate you taking the time to fill out a survey to tell us about today's experience. Your feedback will help us continue to improve the Xbox customer support experience.

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and thanks for contacting Xbox Support. Have a great day!

Barb

Xbox Customer Support

Get all the latest news, information and support by visiting http://www.xbox.com

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I have experienced the same problem. It is ridiculous. Its been almost a month

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you, both of you for the support. Based on my responses from support, even though the mistake happened on their end they wont do anything about it. Guess it's time to move on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Roger,

Unfotunately this is not something we on the Forums can assist with and you will need to contact Support to resolve this with them.

Sorry this isn't ideal, but I hope this helps.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.