Halo 5 for Xbox 360

Does anyone know if they are making the new Halo 5 for the 360 as well , or just Xbox 1. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt they will, but the 360 install base is so huge that it might be crazy to ignore it. I want Halo 5 on 360 too, and Halo 2 Anniversary, and Halo: Spartan Assault aswell.

Is it the same people making halo 5 who did mcc? oh dear I dont think the game will work if that's the case, my brother just bought a ps4 and he was a die hard xbox fake but like he said...he went with the most powerful console which is common sense really

Not sure, since its being pushed back to 2015, my guess is Xbox One originally, maybe a 360 port later?

Halo 5 will definitely happen and it would simply be ridiculous for 343i/Microsoft to not bring it to the 360 along with the One.

It's that I just don't have a lot of room for both. I have spent a good amount of money on all the games I have and  would like to be able to play the new Halo 5 (or what ever they are going to call it. I would also like to play games without having to have multiple CD's for the same game.

(psst Microsoft this is the part when you relies the error of your ways and make it 360 compatible so you don't alienate a large portion of your less wealthy customers.)

*sigh* Guys, look... It's not coming out for XBox 360 no matter how badly you want it to.  Not a single game in the history of Halo ever gone back a platform.  It would be holding back way too many new potential changes they decide to add doing so, map sizes, you name it.  You might as well start saving your pennies now because that's just the way it is and we already saw at E3 that it's currently in development; Halo isn't 3rd party so it has no chance of going back any steps.

How dense can you be, Blitey? I've already stated that this is merely a garbage silver account that I played on like twice. My main tag isn't allowed on these forums. I challenge you anytime.

Sup Stupididy, still cant afford a current gen console I see.

It's ok, you can play on your old gen console which has no players worth mentioning. Maybe now you can get your 50 now that no one even remotely good plays halo 3 on 360.

Lol, so funny seeing people so desperate for it to come out for the 360. So glad I'm not poor.