Halo 5 disk swap evilry.

So I got the big 300$ special collectors edition.  Wanted a physical copy for all that money, to add to my halo wall, you know?  Been a big fan, always got the special editions.  So after giving my information, taking a picture of my reciept with the order number on it, my xbox serial number, emails, codes all the nine yards, I was so excited to get it this week....BUT THEY SENT IT TO THE WRONG HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!  IM BURNING WITH DESPAIR AND THEIR CONTACT US IS DOWN, THE SUPPORT TWITTER ISNT RESPONDING, IM JUST...just done...Ive never had such a hassle for what I paid for.  Im really dissapointed in microsoft, it just feels like they're giving me a big middle fingure for not just taking whatever less than par thing they gave me, kicking me to the side so no one will ever try to switch a downloadable copy for a physical.  If this isnt resolved, Im not gonna be switching digital codes for physical copies with xbox, because I wont be an xbox fan anymore.  I love halo, but if this is what youre gonna put your customers through, you arent worth my money, time effort and stress.  0/10 so far, heres hoping they fix it or I dunno...I just dont know....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I ended up finding the address it was shipped to, walked over hoping they weren't the type to answer the door with a loaded gun, lucked out and got my copy, but the experience has left a bad enough taste in my mouth that I am never getting a special edition without a physical copy ever again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Heya KjpbsPWNSn00bz. Really sorry to hear about the shipping mix up!

Have you had a chance to reach out to phone or chat support about your order by chance? They're going to be your best contact for service requests like this. Let us know what's going on :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.