Halo 5: Day One Patch Constantly Queuing

I'm not sure if this will happen with any other game, because Halo 5 is the first Xbox One game I've owned.

So I got my copy yesterday and shortly after installing the game I had to install the day one patch. Figuring this would take a while, I went to do other things for a couple of hours. Five hours later the patch is at 85%. This morning when I woke up (Thirteen hours after the last time I checked) the patch was sitting at 94% completion, and now (eight hours later) it is still at 94%, and keeps queuing every three to five minutes.  Can someone tell me what is going on?

*Update queued about 3 times while typing this*

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there, lmmortal Rogue! Sorry to see you are running into this issue! If you are still experiencing this, the way to resolve it is to shut your console down with a hard reset (hold the power button for 8 seconds), waiting a couple minutes, and then turning it back on. This should reset the download's connection (not the download progress, though) and get you back on a speedy download. Please let us know if that helped you out! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.